Staff Vehicle Use Request – Please Read Below:
- KSK Pool Vehicles are available for use by KS Staff assigned to Kapālama Campus, with priority given to requestors requiring the vehicle(s) to support KS’ educational programs/offerings.
- Requests for vehicles must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance but not more than two weeks (mini bus) or seven days (passenger vehicles) prior to vehicle’s intended use.
- Vehicle transactions (pick up & return) will occur on the lowest level of Hale Ho‘oku Ka‘a (Kekūhaupi‘o Parking Structure).
- Vehicles will be available for pickup during normal Monday-Friday school days, starting at 6:30 a.m. on the date of the reservation.
- Vehicles are due back no later than 10:00 p.m. on the last day of the reservation. Keys are to be dropped in the designated key drop box at the vehicle pool kiosk.
- Vehicle keys will be dispensed from the automated key box located on the lowest level of Hale Ho‘oku Ka‘a, just behind the vehicle pool kiosk.
- All pool vehicles must remain on KSK campus overnight, unless approved by KSK’s Operations Program Manager (x28275).
- Staff may park their personal vehicles in any available parking stall of Hale Ho‘oku Ka‘a when picking up pool vehicles for use.
- Students may only be transported in approved vehicles by KS staff that has completed mini bus training.
- Students are NOT permitted at any time to operate or ride in utility/golf carts.
KSK’s Vehicle Pool Program is managed by KSK’s Central Services Group within the Operations Support Division. If you have any questions regarding KSK’s Vehicle Pool Program, please call 843-3591 or 842-8275. Mahalo!