The Hawaiʻi High School Auto Academy targets high school students interested in the automotive industry in which they participate in an unpaid internship at a Cutter dealership in the mornings, then attend classes at Honolulu CC in the afternoon, five days a week for six weeks to total 120 classroom hours. Upon successful completion of the program the students will receive four college credits towards an Associates of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Automotive Technology.
- Six week summer automotive experience for Juniors and Seniors.
- Intern at a Cutter Dealership and learn theory at Honolulu Community College.
- Receive 4 college credits towards an Associate of Applied Science degree in Automotive Technology.
Deadline to Apply: Monday, March 30, 2015
How to Apply
- Completed Application
- Driver’s License required by June 15, 2015.
- Interview will be scheduled.
- Health Clearances (MMR & TB required)
- Parent Night – June 10, 2015
- Program runs five days a week from June 15, 2015 to July 22, 2015.
- AM internship with a Cutter Dealership
- PM class work at Honolulu Community College
- Completion Ceremony – July 23, 2015
If you are interested in the program, please email email@example.com.