Are you considered an Renewal student? A Renewal student must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an award disbursement in (SY) 2019-2020 prior to 12/31/19
- Expect to graduate after the (SY) 2019-2020
- Meet KS’s maximum funding guidelines
- Be enrolled in the same degree as (SY) 2019-2020*
* Students changing between Associates’ and Bachelors’ degree are eligible
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all criteria above, then you may qualify as a Renewal student.
2020-2021 Application Info for Renewal Students only
We are pleased to introduce a new way to apply for a school year (SY) 2020-2021 Kamehameha Schools (KS) College Scholarship. This includes the Nā Ho’okama a Pauahi, Ho’okawowo, and Mauō scholarships.
This year, eligible students can participate in a simplified application process and will not need to submit a CSS Profile or updated financial documents to IDOC.
Eligible Renewal students will receive an email from Kamehameha Schools confirming eligibility for this application process.
If you are a Renewal student, follow the steps below:
- Go to KS Net Partner
- Click on Menu, then go to the Forms page
- Complete the online Renewal Questionnaire form, then click Submit (Please submit as soon as possible, in case additional documentation is required.)
The Deadline to Submit the Renewal Questionnaire is
February 7, 2020.
For students not considered a Renewal, a CSS Profile and financial documents are required. All applicants must complete the application process before the deadline.