Are you considered an Renewal student? A Renewal student must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an award disbursement in (SY) 2019-2020 prior to 12/31/19
- Expect to graduate after the (SY) 2019-2020
- Meet KS’s maximum funding guidelines
- Be enrolled in the same degree as (SY) 2019-2020*
* Students changing between Associates’ and Bachelors’ degree are eligible
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all criteria above, then you may qualify as a Renewal student.
2020-2021 Application Info for Renewal Students only
We are pleased to introduce a new way to apply for a school year (SY) 2020-2021 Kamehameha Schools (KS) College Scholarship. This includes the Nā Ho’okama a Pauahi, Ho’okawowo, and Mauō scholarships.
This year, eligible students can participate in a simplified application process and will not need to submit a CSS Profile or updated financial documents to IDOC.
Eligible Renewal students will receive an email from Kamehameha Schools confirming eligibility for this application process.
If you are a Renewal student, follow the steps below:
- Go to KS Net Partner
- Click on Menu, then go to the Forms page
- Complete the online Renewal Questionnaire form, then click Submit (Please submit as soon as possible, in case additional documentation is required.)
For students not considered a Renewal, a CSS Profile and financial documents are required. All applicants must complete the application process before the deadline.