Do you qualify for a CSS Profile Fee Waiver?
Information on College Board Fee Waivers
College Board Fee Waivers are available to first-year undergraduate college applicants if:
- The student used an SAT fee waiver,
- The parental income reported on their CSS Profile is approximately $45,000 or less, or
- The student is an orphan or ward of the court under the age of 24.
College Board determines fee waiver eligibility based on information provided on the online application. If qualified, College Board will automatically waive the application fee in the payment section. For more information about College Board CSS Profile Fee Waivers, click here.
Information on KS Fee Payment Codes for the CSS Profile
KS Fee Payment Codes for the CSS Profile are available to applicants if:
- The student (or parents) currently receive TANF (Cash benefits only, not food stamps; Note: document must show current benefits, dated within 6 months of fee payment code request date), or
- The student is an orphan or ward of the court under 24 years of age.
How can you request a CSS Fee Payment Code from KS?
By mail or e-mail:
- Complete a KS Fee Payment Code Request form — (coming soon!)
- Submit form with appropriate documentation to KS Resource Centers
Visit us in-person:
- Find a KS Resource Center near you.
- Visit the KS Oʻahu Resource Centers One-Stop-Shop at
567 S King St., Suite 102, Honolulu, HI 96813.
To better assist you, we appreciate your call prior to visiting one our offices. You can also schedule an appointment by phone or e-mail. Mahalo!