Summer School Financial Aid
Mahalo for your interest in Kamehameha Schools Summer School. Financial aid is an extension to the current 2017-2018 school year. Financial assistance is offered to qualified applicants at our Kapālama, Maui and Hawai`i campuses and covers tuition, bus transportation, and lunch (Hawai`i Campus only). There is no application fee.
January 2, 2018 – February 15, 2018
To apply, select the category that best describes the applicant.
Kamehameha students currently receiving financial aid for the 2017-2018 school year DO NOT need to complete a summer school financial aid application. Parents will receive notification in November 2017 regarding their eligibility for summer school financial aid.
Siblings of current KS students receiving financial aid for 2017-2018 must complete an Admissions application. Applicants in this category are not required to submit financial information.
Applicants currently receiving a PKS or Kipona scholarship are required to submit an Admissions application and required documents by the postmarked program deadline.
Step 2 – Submit your required documents:
- 2015 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ
- 2015 W2 employer issued statement
Note – Birth mother and father must submit required documents.
- Submit your Cash/TANF benefits
- Submit your Custodial/Court Documents
Additional information may be requested during review of your application.
All new applicants are required to submit an online application and required documents by the postmarked program deadline.
- Awards are based on financial need and are subject to the availability of funds.
- Award notifications begin in mid-April in coordination with the Summer School Program invitation packet.
- Applications received after February 15, 2018 will not be processed.
- All decisions made by financial aid are final.