- Summer School - 2/15/2014
- Kipona - 2/28/2014
- ʻImi Naʻauao - 3/10/2014
- Na Hoʻokama a Pauahi - 4/21/2014
- KS Preschools - 9/30/2014
- Pauahi Keiki Scholars
Cycle 1 - 4/30/2014
Cycle 2 - 9/30/2014
- KS K-12 - 9/30/2014
Kamehameha Schools offers three programs for keiki in grades K-12. Please review the descriptions below and click on the program name for additional information including program eligibility and application instructions. Please note that the application for Summer School Financial Aid is different than the Parents' Financial Statement used to apply for Kipona or Kamehameha K-12 Financial Aid, and you cannot apply for these two programs using the Summer School application.
- Summer School Financial Aid Program: For keiki planning to attend a Kamehameha Schools campus Summer School Program in 2014. Note: this is a separate application than other programs listed on this site. Application Deadline: February 15, 2014. NEW!
- Kipona Scholarship Program: For new or returning/renewal students attending or planning to attend a Non-Kamehameha Schools private school in Hawai`i. Application Deadline: February 28, 2014.
- Kamehameha Schools K-12 Financial Aid Program: For keiki currently attending or invited to attend one of the three Kamehameha Schools campuses. Application Deadline: April 30, 2014.