- Summer School - 2/15/2014
- Kipona - 2/28/2014
- ʻImi Naʻauao - 3/10/2014
- Na Hoʻokama a Pauahi - 4/21/2014
- KS Preschools - 9/30/2014
- Pauahi Keiki Scholars
Cycle 1 - 4/30/2014
Cycle 2 - 9/30/2014
- KS K-12 - 9/30/2014
E Kala Mai!
The Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) Online provided by School and Student Services will be new and improved beginning June 2, 2014. However, due to this transition, the PFS Online will be unavailable from June 10, 2014 through June 15, 2014. During this time, the online PFS will not be accessible and no documents may be uploaded. The PFS Online will reopen on June 16, 2014.
Kamehameha Schools offers three programs for keiki in grades K-12. Please review the descriptions below and click on the program name for additional information including program eligibility and application instructions. Please note that the application for Summer School Financial Aid is different than the Parents' Financial Statement used to apply for Kipona or Kamehameha K-12 Financial Aid, and you cannot apply for these two programs using the Summer School application.
- Summer School Financial Aid Program: For keiki planning to attend a Kamehameha Schools campus Summer School Program in 2014. Note: this is a separate application than other programs listed on this site. Application Deadline: February 15, 2014. NEW!
- Kipona Scholarship Program: For new or returning/renewal students attending or planning to attend a Non-Kamehameha Schools private school in Hawai`i. Application Deadline: February 28, 2014.
- Kamehameha Schools K-12 Financial Aid Program: For keiki currently attending or invited to attend one of the three Kamehameha Schools campuses. Application Deadline: April 30, 2014.