- Kipona - 2/28/2013
- Summer School - 2/28/2013
- ʻImi Naʻauao - 3/8/2013
- Na Hoʻokama a Pauahi - 4/22/2013
- KS Preschools - 4/30/2013
- Pauahi Keiki Scholars
Cycle 1 - 4/30/2013
Cycle 2 - 9/30/2013
- KS K-12 - 4/30/2013
Mahalo for your interest in the Kipona Scholarship Program. Kipona is a need-based scholarship for eligible keiki entering kindergarten. Keiki must be attending or planning to attend select Non-Kamehameha private schools in Hawai`i. Previously awarded students entering grades 1-5 must reapply for funds each year. Kamehameha Schools' policy is to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law.
All Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered. Your application will be deemed ineligible if any of these conditions are not satisfied.
- State of Hawai`i resident - KS defines Hawai`i residency as having lived continuously in the state of Hawai`i for at least 12 months immediately prior to the date of application.
- First time applicants must be entering kindergarten in 2013; previously awarded students must be entering grades 1-5 in 2013.
- Student applicants must be enrolled in or plan to enroll at a participating private school. Click here for a current listing of participating schools.
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to apply, click the Apply Now button below.